Saturday, September 10, 2011

Travels with mom...

Well the adventure started last night. I did my long run before we were easing up to Maryland for a quick family visit ad work. After my run I called mom on the phone. She assured me I could sit in the way back of the van and afresh my legs. That little tid bit made me smile.

So, fast-forward to this morning. H, kept wanting this and that from the back of the van. Now my mother was in the way back. I was getting mad, I was trying to direct where the needs were. Dad pulled over I went to the back rearranged, (have I mentioned I'm ver particular about how my diaper bag and van is loaded?) I said to mom, "hey, let me in the back to help the kids." She basically said no he's more comfortable. Awesome, I think I love my legs locking!

So after a potty break I've made my way to the way back, watching Cars for the 124th time and mom is trying to talk to me. As if I can hear.

Oh joy! Well that's part one. (Adam normally warns me that tris with my mom always provide good humor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment