Friday, September 2, 2011

I know...

I know that I have been terrible about posting. Which is funny, considering I am constantly thinking of AMAZING things to blog about... Don't worry I have a few good ones.

Tonight I just want to reflect on what I am about to do. I recently hit 30. Yep there it is I have given up on my 20's. (unless H asks)So tomorrow I will throw myself willingly into a Bachlorette Party that will for sure kill me. I have not only stressed over the details to make things perfect for my sister in law. But worried about things like... what do young folk wear? how late to they stay out? where do they go? what's even open? how do kids dance nowadays?

I have done research, watched Jersey Shore, and considered earrings that will hurt my ears. Anyways... I'm just hoping for luck and my girl to have so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment