Friday, April 13, 2012

Bags fo' sale.

While I was busy not eating meat, celebrating small things and getting over my Starbucks addiction, I dove face first into earning more dollars. Mostly so I can get Starbucks and not feel guilty. You know with the budget to consider.

Adam had gotten great opportunity this summer for an internship with the Attorney General, but with every great opportunity you go unpaid. We are excited, I used to say that with gritted teeth, but celebrating small things lets me see how happy he is and how much better this is for us in the long run, (2 years to be exact) But anyways… I will now be selling Thirty-One products. Now I know why?? When will you have time, aren’t you supposed to be saying no to things? Well, yes I am, but this is a way I can get little things for myself, make money, and organize! And you know I love organizing.

I don’t plan on driving the Thirty-One Cadillac—oh wait wrong one, but I do hope to do at least 2 parties a month, either in YOUR home or online. I hope to get my Pin Board all linked up and to make thing FABULOUS. It is really fun for me because I can get out and be social which meeting people and sharing stories is a pretty big part of who I am.

So if once a month you see a post on my little BIZ its ok, I’m just showing off, and hoping to brainwash you into ordering or having your own party. But if not here is my site, you can shop there anytime you wish. Go one you know you want to-- especially now when the outlet sale is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment