Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Gearing Up for Baby...

Well, Baby 3 will be here in a matter of days. DAYS. NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS. DAYS. I cannot wait. I love a baby and a swaddled one at that! I have actually been geared and ready for about a month now so now I am just pining away at if it’s a boy or if it’s a girl wish lists!

What’s on my lists? Well easy - 2 things: diapers and a blanket. As B was getting bigger I fell more and more back on disposable diapers. We had been using them as she slept and on vacations or trips or ventures out of the house. Still not too often but often enough. Getting the cloth diapers all out and stripping them and getting them all snapped up for a baby has gotten me all cloth crazy! I wonder if it is because I know the system I have now and want to try new or different one… but what has got me is not stuffing inserts. Moving away from inserts is opening quite a few doors for me, pricey , but luckily I will be reselling to rebuy! But any way that’s one obsession.

My second is the blanket. So with H & B my cousin made blankets we used and still use for them, then my friend and I had a tradition of getting these specific Dwell from Target baby blankets for each other as we had kids… the cousin no longer knits and Target stopped the line. What am I gonna do? Well as of today I will spend 50 dollars on a blanket. Don’t worry, a nice one. One I will LOVE - another one for me to snatch from the kids while they sleep in the car on the way to the beach or Maryland, or my better trick of getting under it when I nap with them. It’s true I steal my kids’ blankets. (they are so soft!) Right now I am all about the Aden + Anais Dream blanket. I have longed for A+A things since H was born but never jumped in and got things. Obviously my love of a swaddle had me all about swaddle blankets. But again I am very, very, very, pattern picky. I have 2 that I want - a boy option and a girl option. Last week I wanted a Goodmama Cuddles Blanket, I moved away from her because I couldn’t determine patterns.

But anyways, Adam is done with his big project at school, my sister-in-law is back from a wedding, all I need is my mom to be back in town and we can have labor… or I can be a good girl wait for my scheduled C-Section.

No comments:

Post a Comment