Sunday, October 30, 2011

What food pyramid?!

So tonight I'm tired. After a birthday party and baby shower this mom is parked on the couch. Which is funny because it happens to be dinner time.

I think my lack of movement is a great opportunity for Adam. As we sat here I told him it was time for dinner, which WS a huge indicator that if I weren't here the kids may never eat. So here is my science experiment of if there was no me. (Adam recently said he'd be lost food wise if I died.)

Adam: leftover Chinese chicken- no rice because it takes too long. And 1/2 a tomato.
H: fiber one bar, mandarin oranges, strawberries and a chicken nugget.
B: noodles, chicken nugget, blueberries and mandarin oranges.

I will say the fruit was from me asking if there would be. Also it should be known that H keeps getting up to play and Adam can't get him to eat. Oh well I know Adam knows what I do an I'm just glad to have a husband who let me just lay here and takes over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment