Friday, December 16, 2011

It's a Bloggy World Out There.

Blogging. It’s the future. I know it and I accept it. I blog. Once in a 3 month time span, but be aware I have the best intentions. If you only knew the amazing blog entries that are stored up. Of course they are in the past and now irrelevant. I mean, after work all day, which is mainly staring at a computer, am I really be expected to look at one at home?
The question on my mind is how on earth can I blog more often? Is it even important? Let’s face it: I am not going to be one of those stay at home mom bloggers. That might be a dream but I am cooking normal dinners, half crafting, not making the cloths my kids wear, not refinishing furniture, and my pictures are not with a Digital SLR. (these moms by the way always talk about the budget and saving money - yet their houses are HUGE!) And the cost for those food ingredients and craft supplies. Really. Let me tell you about squeezing a budget.
So, I won’t be a stay at home mom blogger, that’s fine. I feel like I have enough on my plate, although taking more on always seems to find me. I think my life is more suited for the “REAL reality show” anyway. Who doesn’t want to see me spiral out of control when I’m overwhelmed? Or laughing while my husband disciplines? Or my OCD in full effect while in the kitchen?
I really do aim to blog at least once a week. I really do. But in the meantime, who am I kidding? There aren’t any blog awards in my future - except the ones in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment