Thursday, January 12, 2012

NO.. ok maybe

So once I get an idea in my mind it doesn't leave. It rips away at me. I obsess. I become completely engrossed in the idea. Forever my friends, and now my father, have said, “Do you take on too much? Shouldn't you say no?” I know this about myself and I strive to cut back but I just cannot do it.

Examples you say? OK, marathon. I had never run more than a 5k in my life when I decided I could run a marathon. You know that is 26.2 miles right? Yea, well I did. Twice. Ok that’s awesome and yes I just bragged.

Next, cloth diapers. Gross you say? No. Money saving, awesome. Not to mention cool and trendy. That’s just how I roll. Make my own baby food? Check. Birthday party? Any party? Check. I completely immerse myself. No it doesn’t have moon bounces, but to me they are fun and my kids love them and at the end of the day that is a win.
I hate doing it all and love to moan about being spread too thin, but I think I like the challenge. I work best while stressed. Call it ADD, whatever, it is just who I am.

So what is next on my full plate? Well… photography. I have always loved pictures, and wanted to know all about it. And after some selling on craigslist and eBay, combined with a little Christmas cash, Adam and I combined our pennies and bought a camera! So now I am on that band wagon. Along with adding in my wanting to sew, but I am going to let that one sit a while I look for the perfect table for my sewing machine. (No really it’s in my mind and I am waiting for it.)



So I was all happy in my little box of too much when my friend suggested making hair bows. Haha, in my free time. Guess what I said. Yep. I said oh ok that would be fun! Haha.





Here is to my new, stress free, debt free, relaxing 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment