Monday, January 16, 2012

Blue Buildings and an Indoor Pool

There is one place I love. Ok, numerous places but only one that makes me really excited about organization. (other than back to school season)

It's ikea! In my most recent past life, I had a work schedule that was 9 weeks on, 4 weeks off. I somehow managed to make it to ikea at least 3 times a year. Mom and I began just staying the night. I mean hello, there is an outlet mall right there! Most people think it is insane to stay the night. I think it enhances the experience!

Well anyway. We went this weekend because it is a 3 day weekend and I will not feel robbed of a day off. People also think I'm crazy because I take my kids. But they actually love it too. I mean with the model rooms, colors and hotel stay who wouldn't! The hotel even has an indoor pool and until I cant take the kids to my dream...GREAT WOLF LODGE, the Courtyard pool is my resort. I love how Ikea gives me ideas for ways to maximize my home since its in the smaller scale. It is also affordable and that is always a plus.

This was also the first hotel experience for B with out the pack-n-play. It was also the last. That girl loves her crib. Which means she was a terror to getting sleep without it. She also kicks in her sleep ALL NIGHT LONG. My back, head, stomach, you name it. Then when that cutie wakes up at 5, she sees mommy and is ready to play. As I mentioned before pack in play until she is 18.

Anywho, just a ramble of my favorite organization store. And a cute pic of the baby girl as she sips her milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment