Friday, May 25, 2012

May.

I hold a special place in y heart for the month of May. At one point in my life I had dreamt of getting married in May. only to have a job that made May the craziest time of year for me ad that moved the wedding plans to December. But! May, I know it's spring it's beautiful everything gets warmer and ad a kid you can taste summer vacation.

This May has probably been my most favorite month in a VERY long time. Adam finished his first year of law school, I survived it, and our family has fallen into the groove of more time together. Church this month has had a strong focus in the modern family and how a family was meant to be shaped which in turn has truly blessed Adam and I and put commitment to each other. (gagging over the love feast?)

We have go e to the beach, had dates, worked through temper tantrums, had Adam be a stay at home dad, and now move to his internship.

Outsiders may look at some of our weekends and think we are insane. I work at the Y a few weekends a moth, sell Thirty-One And work full time. In turn Adam has a full time summer internship and also works weekends. We do this while juggling the kids and squeezing in family time/alone time/mom & dad time. To be honest this is my American dream. I couldn't be happier and next time I'm feeling burnt out (like this past Wednesday) all need I need to reflect on this month. Mostly because this month is why I do what I do.

Check out my beauty enjoying the kick start of May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment