Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's in my bag.


Literally I think every woman has said that 1 million times to her husband or to her children. I used to say it's in one of my bags. BUT now it is all in one. When I first discovered Thirty-One, I wanted the Metro Retro Bag. Well I got it and I quickly hated it. I know isn’t that mean?

Well after a brief trip to Maryland and seeing my cousin, a numero uno supporter of me, using it as her work bag I though, hmm. So I came home, broke mine out, threw it in the wash (yes WASHABLE), and loaded it for work. Does this thing hold it all? I thought I was the bag lady coming into work. Purse, lunchbox, tote with various work items, i.e. laptop, charger, notebook, files. SO now… my one bag that I used to hate carries my lunchbox (full), umbrella, cardigan, laptop, charger, file and a notebook. I now breeze in with my purse of the moment and the Metro Retro. Although if I were to get a new one, I am in love with the herringbone spot pattern. It’s my new Thirty- One Crush.

Ok, product placement over.

My Retro Mertro Ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment