Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Nest that is a mess

From the minute Adam and I walked into our house that one fateful Sunday house shopping, I knew 2 things. 1. I loved the view from my bathroom. It was cool and relaxing. (We had had a late night celebrating 2 friends.)

hfuifiuffffffuffu - love B.

2. The walk up area off the garage could/would one day be finished off. That was about 6 years ago and after decding Law school was a better cost, and now being pregnant with a 3rd baby the time is come!

Now I am know to have a little OCD so this whole different stuff in different rooms, and closets and little slots is not my strong point. Not to mention waiting to get it cleaned up. Well they will be done this week and I can officially tackle the 500 little lists laying around the house.




 This is my explaination of what we will put where. It is important that they know I have plan.
 Yes I am excited about stairs. Its our first set. :)

Check out that molding.

No comments:

Post a Comment